SAPIENZA University of Rome.
Faculty of Architecture
Venue of Valle Giulia
Via Antonio Gramsci 53, 00197 Rome
Founded in 1920, first in Italy as a school of architecture, it became part of the University “La Sapienza” and became a faculty in 1935. The building with a U-shaped installation, by the modern architecture master Enrico Del Debbio, rises on a suggestive slope between Villa Borghese and the Parioli hill. Characterized by a base in travertine and a Pompeian red finish, it preserves the Renato Guttuso graffiti on the south front of the building, realized during the period of youth protest in the late 60s.
How to get there
From Termini Railway station:
By bus: take the 910 line for 10 stops. Get off at the Bertoloni stop and walk for 100 meters to the ROSSINI stop. Take line 3 for 3 stops (Risorgimento / S. Pietro). Get off at the Galleria Arte Moderna stop and walk for 200 meters.
From Tiburtina station:
By bus: Take line 490 for 7 stops. Get off at the Morgagni / Regina Margherita stop
Walk for 50 meters to the V.LE Regina Margherita / Morgagni stop. Take line 3 for 10 stops Get off at the Galleria Arte Moderna stop and walk for 200 meters