The official languages of the conference are Italian and English.
Call for papers addressed to scholars is open from 25th October 2019 to March, 25th 2020 April, 3rd 2020, with the presentation of a paper written both in Italian and in English. The acceptance of the papers, which will be subjected to a double blind review, will be announced on 20th April 2020.
Contributions must consist of a maximum of 3000 words (excluding notes and bibliography) + 10 images, and must be sent in the format provided by the template in two languages (Italian and English).
The sending e-mail must have attached a compressed folder containing:
- a “TXT” folder containing:
• the textual file (.doc or .docx) of the paper in two languages, without the images;
• a text file containing the captions;
- a “PDF” folder containing:
• a .pdf file of the complete paper in two languages with pictures and captions;
• a .pdf file of the complete paper in two languages with pictures and captions without references that can make authors recognizable;
• a .pdf resume of each author, in European format (required for training credits assignment by professional orders);
- an “IMG” folder containing all images included in the paper, in .jpeg format, named according to the text numbering, larger than 1920 × 1280 px and weighing no more than 7mb each.
The folder must be named as surname_name of the author; in case of multiple authors, enter all names separated by a comma (e.g. surname_name, surname_name, surname_name).
We thank you for your cooperation.
The file must be uploaded through the “Submission” button below.
For further information please send an email to: email@example.com
FREE FOR AUDITORS, STUDENTS, RESEARCHERS, PROFESSIONALS
Registration is free for all auditors, students, researchers and professionals, and is useful for receiving the certificate of participation.
The CFP from the Ordine degli Architetti di Roma e Provincia, the Ordine degli Ingegneri di Roma and the Collegio dei Geometri are managed by their respective platforms.
NB: Online registrations will open on April 20th and will close on May 10th.
It will then be possible to register at the place of the event, always free, on 13th and 14th May from 8.30.
For any information: firstname.lastname@example.org